Deputy Chief Vehicle Assessment Specialist (DCVAS), Europe
Job Ref: R00070334
- Location: Nissan Cranfield
- Position: Permanent
- Hours: Fulltime
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 15th January 2021
In its pursuit of continuously improving the performance of its vehicles and seeking to surpass customer expectations, Nissan created an independent and empowered team called CVAS (Chief Vehicle Assessment Specialists) to influence vehicle development. Since then, the CVAS team has grown to have representatives in each major region. The team is now looking for a Deputy-CVAS (DCVAS) to support the European region.
- •Support brand growth and product competitiveness in the Europe region through performance target setting and achievement validation activities.
- •Accurately assess vehicle performance from customer & media viewpoints; identify/advise improvement requirements in key milestones/stages of product development.
- •Maintain independent viewpoint from other functions with emphasis on actual vehicle competitiveness in latest market conditions.
- •Show sensitivity and evaluation skill in the areas of dynamic performance, IT/HMI, AD and CCS and transfer this information into meaningful direction for the product planning and engineering communities within Nissan.