Design & Development Apprentice
Job Ref: R00000909
- Salary: £14,954
- Location: Nissan Cranfield
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: 39 hours pw
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 31st August 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work at Nissan Technical Centre Europe, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of the next generation of Nissan models. The successful candidate will be joining the Nissan comprehensive training scheme in the Vehicle Test Area, supporting a team of Engineers and Technicians to influence the vehicles of the future.
- No formal entry requirement although it is expected that you will have already achieved Level 2 (GCSE) English and Maths qualifications of at least Grade C or above, but this can be completed as part of the Apprenticeship if not already achieved.
- OR Level 3 qualification in an Engineering discipline
- Good communication.
- Manual dexterity skills.
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- Problem solving.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Enjoys challenges.
- Keen to learn.
Do you have the relevant qualifications to apply?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE