Design & Development Apprentice
Job Ref: R00000909
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Nissan Cranfield
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: 39 hours pw
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 11th April 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work at Nissan Technical Centre Europe, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of the next generation of Nissan models. The successful candidate will be joining the Nissan comprehensive training scheme in the Vehicle Test Area, supporting a team of Engineers and Technicians to influence the vehicles of the future.
- 1 x A level or 2 x AS Levels Grade C or above in a STEM subject (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths)
- OR Level 3 qualification in an Engineering discipline
- Good communication.
- Manual dexterity skills.
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- Problem solving.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Enjoys challenges.
- Keen to learn.
Do you have the relevant qualifications to apply?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE