Die Maintenance Technician (Castings Plant) Job Description
Mission and Main Objectives :
Responsible for the maintenance and repair of dies used in low pressure aluminium die casting to manufacture Cylinder heads.
Support the development of new tooling and modifications
Outline and Responsibilities :
• Planned Preventative maintenance of manufacturing dies.
• Breakdown response.
• Support engineering on modifications and new model development.
• Maintain shop safety standards and high levels of 5S.
• Deliver shop objectives.
• Follow company procedures and departmental processes.
• Ability to achieve work to close tolerances
Experience and Qualifications Required :
• High personal standards and self-motivation
• Strong problem solving skills
• Good presentation skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• ONC or equivalent in mechanical engineering
• Time served apprenticeship
• Strong tool making / machining background
NMUK have a zero tolerance approach to the misuse of drugs and alcohol in the workplace. We carry out pre-employment testing for the use of drugs and alcohol during the recruitment process. Should you fail the drugs and alcohol test, your application will not be progressed, any offer will be withdrawn and you will not be employed by NMUK.
Have you served a recognised apprenticeship and do you have a strong background in toolmaking and machining ?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE