Die Maintenance Technician (Press Shop)
Job Ref: R000
- Salary: £31,368 + Shift allowance + Overtime + Benefits
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: FT (39 hours pw) shift patterns
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 1st November 2020
The Press Shop is the first shop in the manufacturing process, which is responsible for pressing the outer and inner body panels of the vehicle.
We are looking for candidates with experience in the manufacture and maintenance of Press or Injection Moulding tooling as well as tool design modification, trials and commissioning experience.
Experience of problem solving and implementing countermeasures on Press or Injection Moulding tooling is also required.
- A recognised apprenticeship in a relevant mechanical discipline
- TIG, MIG, ARC welding experience
- Fitting / hand grinding to a tight tolerance
- Preventative die / tool maintenance
- ONC, BTEC or NVQ Level 3 in Maintenance or Engineering
- Problem solving and implementing countermeasures on tooling
- Root cause analysis
- Tooling development