Die Maintenance Technician (Press Shop)
Job Ref: R00073951
- Salary: £31,995 + Shift allowance + Overtime + Benefits
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: FT (39 hours pw) shift patterns
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 28th February 2022
Are you an experienced Maintenance Technician in a Press or Injection Moulding tooling environment with experience in tool design modification, trials and commissioning experience?
We can offer you a working environment where employee development and recognition are at our core.
The well-respected Press Shop is the first shop in our manufacturing process, where the outer and inner body panels of the vehicle are pressed. This important stage requires experienced technicians able to problem solve and implement counter measures while working in close-knit and cross-functional teams.
- You will have a recognised apprenticeship in a relevant mechanical discipline
- You will be proud of your background in TIG, MIG, ARC welding
- You come with fitting/hand grinding experience to a tight tolerance
- You will have preventative die/tool maintenance experience
- You will possess an ONC, BTEC or NVQ Level 3 in Maintenance or Engineering
- Problem solving and implementing countermeasures on tooling
- Root cause analysis
- Tooling development
Have you served a recognised 4 year apprenticeship in a relevant mechanical discipline ?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here