Job Ref: R00104621
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: 39 Fulltime Days
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 31st May 2022
We are seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our Estates and Environment – Services team based at the Nissan Sunderland Manufacturing Plant. You will join at an exciting time as the plant embarks on its EV36Zero journey, a £1 billon flagship Electric Vehicle (EV) Hub creating a world-first, sustainable, EV manufacturing ecosystem. Bringing together electric vehicles, renewable energy and battery production, setting a blueprint for the future of the automotive industry.
- • Provide technical expertise to lead and deliver electrical infrastructure upgrade projects.
- • Project lead from initial feasibility assessment, specification development, tendering, lifecycle cost analysis, supplier nomination and justification, physical phase delivery and internal customer handover.
- • Scope of the Estates and Environmental department covers all utilities, buildings and building services, heating and ventilation, compressed air generation, and renewable energy. You will be responsible for upgrades to the electrical system to support new model and business changes.
- • Management of contractors ensuring safety compliance, co-ordination and quality of work.
Do you have proof of right to work in the UK?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here