Job Ref: R00112966
- Salary: £40,715 - £59,289
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: Full time- 39 hours per week
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 31st July 2022
From design to build, installation to commissioning, you will be in charge of developing solutions to keep our production lines moving smoothly. Within our continuous improvement culture you will collaborate closely with exceptional talent across departments such as Process Planning and Maintenance, working together to reach the best in standards of efficiency, safety, and quality.
- As with all of our Engineers, you will have strong skills across data analysis, tech know-how, people management and schedule control as your base foundation, along with a relevant engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- A natural innovator with a curious mind, looking to improve processes and efficiencies in all that you do and an analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Comfortable working autonomously, managing your own workload and responsible for meeting your goals and challenges
- Someone with specific experience in facility engineering a technical support role in a manufacturing environment. Knowledge of industrial PLC control and networked systems and proven skills in project and contractor management.
- Happy to collaborate and communicate daily with peers and other departments at all levels and cross-functionally, able to present your ideas clearly and negotiate in a balanced but effective manner
- You will work daily on technical support for our production and maintenance departments
- You will plan and execute capital projects, taking responsibility for the full project life cycle management process and associated budgets and providing technical input and installation management for new technology implementations
- You will manage contractors on-site
- You will use data analysis and problem-solving skills to improve the reliability and efficiency of the departments you work with
- You will be the voice of equipment safety and legal compliance, undertaking risk assessments and controlling equipment technical files
Please confirm proof of right to work in the UK?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here