Job Ref: R00021053
- Salary: £38,000c (negotiable depending on experience) plus company benefits
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Permanent
- Hours: Full-time
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 7th December 2018
Recent internal moves have created this outstanding professional opportunity. The main responsibility is for the management of Nissan’s UK income tax obligations and to provide general compliance and advisory support to the UK Tax Section Manager in all areas of UK taxation. This key role offers a high degree of professional responsibility and experience. It covers all of Nissan’s UK entities, including the Sunderland Plant (Nissan Motor Manufacturing (UK) Ltd) and the national sales and distribution company (Nissan Motor (GB) Ltd).
- Management of Income Tax returns for Nissan’s inbound foreign service assignees, P11D, Taxed Award Scheme, PAYE settlement agreements and Share Incentive Plan compliance
- Providing in-house capability for Income Tax compliance work currently out-sourced
- Being the first point of contact for all income and employment tax queries and adding value to the business via solution-orientated, compliant and tax efficient advice provided at both a UK and European level
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly and quarterly VAT returns.
- Assisting with external and internal corporation tax compliance and reporting, including computations, monthly management account provisions, business plan forecasting and ETR reconciliation
- Providing VAT and corporation tax advice to other business functional areas such as Sales & Marketing and Payroll
- Identifying and implementing tax planning opportunities in line with Nissan’s Tax Strategy
- Ensuring the business complies with all relevant tax legislation including, but not limited to, corporation tax and VAT.
Do you have the specified qualifications needed for this role?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here