HR Controller - Recruitment
Job Ref: R00019655
- Salary: £38,000 (negotiable depending on experience) plus company benefits
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Permanent
- Hours: Full-time
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 30th November 2018
HR Recruitment specialist required to deliver expert support in demanding section / department.
Outline of Role & Responsibilities:
- Delivery of a professional and comprehensive end to end, internal recruitment consultancy service to a wide range of Departments.
- Application of effective, proactive and targeted recruitment methods to attract high calibre candidates in hard to fill technical roles.
- Effective utilisation of the latest social media platforms to attract potential candidates.
- Delivery of a first-class in-house recruitment service and candidate experience
- Effectively manage projects from inception through to delivery, to support continuous improvement of service provision and company initiatives as required.
- Experience of delivering a first class, collaborative and professional recruitment service to colleagues and candidates in a demanding, fast paced, high volume environment is essential.
- Proven experience of applying targeted recruitment methods to attract the right candidates for hard to fill technical roles is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills are essential as well as the ability to work confidently with candidates and all levels of management.
- High levels of drive, and energy alongside an organized approach to work and the ability to work on own initiative is essential.
- Proactive, flexible and adaptable team player with the ability to adapt to short notice request is essential.
- Ideally educated to degree level in HR / Business discipline.
- Relevant HR/ Employment Law knowledge and experience of HR Operating systems would be advantageous
Do you have the relevant experience for this role?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here
Share/Save This Job