Inbound Logistics Controller
Job Ref: R00113016
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: Fulltime Day shift
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 8th July 2022
• To provide first class service to NMUK’s Production Control Team through the management and cost control of the Inbound Logistics Supply Chain.
Outline and Responsibilities:
- • Daily management of NMUK logistics suppliers to ensure on time parts supply from Europe.
- • Management and reporting of transport spend including any abnormities through disruption.
- • Leading logistics suppliers to deliver improvements to service level.
- • Actively working to x-functionally support other departments to achieve optimal cost and quality.
Please confirm proof of right to work in the UK?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here
Share/Save This Job