Interior Trim Engineer Job Description
Mission and Main Objectives
Development responsibility for automotive Interior Plastic Parts to all cost, quality and delivery targets.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
Main task is the development of interior parts from pre-concept to life cycle management.
The main responsibilities are project and supplier management for all aspects of OEM development including:
- Concept definition, layout & packaging, styling feedback.
- BOM management, cost management.
- Component performance planning, component validation.
- Production preparation and quality achievement.
- Technical communication with project stakeholder, supplier and manufacturing.
Background and Experience
Must have demonstrable experience working in an OEM or tier 1 supplier for interior plastic parts development.
Proven ability to deliver vehicle cabin system (i.e. doors, dashboard, seating) project on time, on budget and quality.
Candidates with interior systems experience in a non-automotive background such as rail, marine and aerospace will also be considered.
Working at Nissan Technical Centre Europe
|· Based in Cranfield, Bedfordshire, MK43 0DB|
|· Free on-site parking|
|· Paid overtime at 1.5x hourly rate|
|· Subsidised on-site restaurant
· Working hours Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm,