Lead Exterior Engineer
Job Ref: R00072356
- Location: Nissan Paddington
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: 39 Fulltime
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 24th January 2021
Within this role NDE / IDL’s Senior Designer will provide creative and innovative exterior and interior designs that reflects the requirements and expectations of the Company product planning brief. You will be responsible for leading specific projects and effectively communicating all Design, Product Planning and Engineering requirements to the team, in line with the master schedule. Overall, this role provides essential support to the Design Manager & Design Director in line with the expectations of the planning brief whilst acting as a mentor to other designers
- •Manage design projects creatively and efficiently in line with the master schedule.
- •Provide trend boards, concept sketches and final illustrations to management and support staff
- •Take full responsibility for achieving design excellence and quality of physical and digital deliverables in all phases of design projects with allocated resources, as well as achieving all project milestones (internal and external) on time.
- •Oversee and participate in the modelling activity, via manual Clay or Digital 3D CAD and other software systems, pending the model phase completion.
- •Clarify action and/or negotiate engineering feedback based on product feasibility studies.
- •Overall, be a leader in a design development and project management
Do you have Proof or Right to Work in the UK?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here