Maintenance Supervisor - Machining
Job Ref: R00085392
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: FT (39 hours pw) shift patterns
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 31st July 2021
Our Unit Machining shop is looking for a Supervisor to support the overall aims of the Maintenance department
Outline & Responsibilities
- Development of Maintenance teams within specific department
- The implementation of Maintenance controls and reporting systems
- Daily use and development of GMR/TMC tools & best practices
- Deliver shop floor plans & departmental objectives
- Promote and strengthen CFT activities
- Contribute to the strategies and direction of the maintenance department
- An ONC or equivalent in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- A strong maintenance / engineering background.
- Ability to demonstrate supervision and people management skills.
- Time served apprenticeship.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to show initiative