Maintenance Supervisor - Powertrain
Job Ref: R00085392
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: FT (39 hours pw) shift patterns
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 30th June 2022
Be the leader you always aspired to be in a cross-functional, world-class manufacturing operation.
We can offer you a working environment where no two days are the same and where employee development and recognition are at the heart of what we do. You will work with leaders in their ﬁelds across dedicated and best-in-class maintenance teams.
Are you the Supervisor we are looking for within the Maintenance department of our Powertrain division? Join us in leading teams that make a real difference to our world-class manufacturing operations.
- Developing our world-class Maintenance teams within specific departments
- Implementing Maintenance controls and reporting systems
- Daily use and development of GMR/TMC tools & best practices
- Delivering shop floor plans & departmental objectives
- Promoting and strengthening cross functional activities
- Contributing to the strategies and direction of the Maintenance department
- You will have an ONC or equivalent in electrical or mechanical engineering
- You will be proud of your strong Maintenance/Engineering background
- You will be a natural leader, with the ability to demonstrate supervision and people management skills
- You will possess a time-served apprenticeship
- Excellent communication and organisational skills will come naturally to you
- You are led by self-motivation and the ability to show your initiative
Do you have the right to live and work in the UK?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here