Maintenance Technician Apprenticeship (Die Maintenance)
Job Ref: R00027982
- Salary: £12,236 - £24,459
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: 39 hours per week
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 1st April 2019
To become a Maintenance Technician it is a 5-year scheme that has been developed in conjunction with NAC and Local College. It combines both practical and theoretical skills. You will gain a valuable insight into all aspects of automotive tooling manufacture, tool maintenance, machining and CADCAM.
You'll also acquire the skills and knowledge required to work as a member of the team responsible for maintaining the production facilities and Automotive tooling here at NMUK.
In your first year of your Maintenance Technician Apprenticeship, you'll complete off-the-job training at Local College.
- You'll need at least 4 GCSEs:
- Mathematics (Grade A/B or 6+)
- English Language (Grade A-C or 4+)
- Science based subject (Grade A-C or 4+)
- One other subject (Grade A-C or 4+)
Want to apply, we just need to check, do you have the required grades?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here