Maintenance Technician (Battery Assembly)
Job Ref: R00094137
- Salary: £40k - £50k + Comprehensive benefits package
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: FT (39 hours pw) shift patterns
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 28th February 2022
Are you a forward-thinking, dynamic and time-served Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance Technician?
We can offer you a working environment where no two days are the same and where employee development and recognition are at the heart of what we do.
In this exciting team you will handle breakdown responses, planned maintenance tasks and continuous improvement activities, working with leaders in their ﬁelds and contributing to cross-functional and international projects.
Join us in solving challenges that make a real difference to our world-class manufacturing operations.
- You will have a recognised apprenticeship in an electrical or mechanical discipline
- You will possess an ONC, BTEC or NVQ Level 3 in Maintenance or Engineering
- You will be proud of your maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Battery Assembly and Manufacturing experience
- Siemens TIA experience
- Automated goods vehicle experience
- Networking protocol knowledge
Have you served a recognised apprenticeship in Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here