Maintenance Technician (Battery Plant)
Job Ref: R00025670
- Salary: £40k+ (Inclusive of shift allowance and overtime)
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: FT (39 hours pw) shift patterns
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 12th May 2019
We are looking for dynamic, forward thinking individuals with innovative ideas to help deliver our current and future generation L-Ion Batteries into the rapidly expanding EV market place.
Nissan Sunderland Plant has been manufacturing Lithium Ion Batteries for the world’s most successful 100% electric passenger car, the Nissan Leaf for the past 6 years.
- Recognised apprenticeship in an electrical or mechanical discipline
- ONC, BTEC or NVQ Level 3 in Maintenance or Engineering
- Maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Breakdown response
- Planned maintenance tasks
- Continuous improvement activities