Maintenance Technician (Plastics/Injection Moulding Shop)
Job Ref: R00086998
- Salary: £40k-£50k + comprehensive benefits package
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: FT (39 hours pw) shift patterns
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 31st August 2021
The role will require you to perform reactive and planned maintenance on a wide range of manufacturing plant and equipment, including but not limited to injection moulding machines, laser welding equipment and both mechanical and pneumatic conveyor systems.
The role requires a highly motivated candidate possessing excellent technical skill level alongside a proactive approach to resolving issues and implementing long term countermeasures.
- A recognised apprenticeship in an electrical or mechanical discipline.
- ONC, BTEC or NVQ Level 3 in Maintenance or Engineering.
- Maintenance experience in a plastics process or injection moulding manufacturing environment.
- A working knowledge of the injection moulding process
- A working knowledge of hydraulic systems
- Experience in maintaining Krauss Maffei “KM” Series or Engel “Duo” Injection Moulding Machines
- Experience in maintaining Sepro Robots
Have you got Maintenance experience in a plastics process or injection moulding manufacturing environment and completed a recognised apprenticeship in Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance??
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here