Maintenance Technician (Plastics/Injection Moulding Shop)
Job Ref: R00086998
- Salary: £40k-£50k + comprehensive benefits package
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: FT (39 hours pw) shift patterns
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 31st October 2021
We can offer you a working environment where no two days are the same.
You will be part of our highly-regarded Plastics/Injection Moulding team, performing both reactive and planned maintenance on a wide range of manufacturing plant and equipment. This includes state-of-the-art XL press lines as well as new and emerging recycling technology for aluminium scrap recycling.
At Nissan you will work with leaders in their ﬁelds, contributing to cross-functional and international projects, solving challenges that make a real difference to our world-class manufacturing operations.
- You will have a recognised apprenticeship in an electrical or mechanical discipline
- You will possess an ONC, BTEC or NVQ Level 3 in Maintenance or Engineering
- You will come with maintenance experience in a plastics process or injection moulding manufacturing environment
- A working knowledge of the injection moulding process
- A working knowledge of hydraulic systems
- Experience in maintaining Krauss Maffei “KM” Series or Engel “Duo” Injection Moulding Machines
- Experience in maintaining Sepro Robots
Do you have Maintenance experience in a plastics process or injection moulding manufacturing environment and have you completed a recognised apprenticeship in Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here