Maintenance Technician (Vehicle Plant)
Job Ref: R00073943
- Salary: £40-50k + Comprehensive benefits package
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: FT (39 hours pw) shift patterns
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 28th February 2022
Are you a forward-thinking, dynamic and time-served Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance Technician?
We can offer you a working environment where no two days are the same and where employee development and recognition are at the heart of what we do.
In this exciting role you will perform reactive and planned maintenance on a wide range of global-leading manufacturing plant equipment, working with leaders in their field on international and cross-functional projects.
- You will have a recognised apprenticeship in an electrical or mechanical discipline
- You will possess an ONC, BTEC or NVQ Level 3 in Maintenance or Engineering
- You will be proud of your existing maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Breakdown response
- Planned maintenance tasks
- Continuous improvement activities
Have you served a recognised apprenticeship in an Electrical or Mechanical discipline ?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here