Job Ref: R00105675
- Salary: Starting salary of £24,690 pa (including shift allowance)
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Hours: Full time
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 31st August 2022
We are looking for permanent and temporary manufacturing staff to help us build quality cars of the future.
Keeping our Sunderland plant at the top of its game demands a high-quality team with the resilience, reliability and physical skills to help us continue breaking new ground.
When you join our manufacturing team, you’ll have the opportunity to get involved in all sorts of challenging and exciting projects.
- The ability to read and understand processes
- A flexible approach to overtime and job rotation
- The confidence to identify and raise any concerns
- A safety-conscious attitude with the drive to learn new skills
- You must be 18 or over on the day of starting your employment with us and you'll need to successfully complete all stages of our recruitment process.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK and proof will be requested.
- Although not essential, previous experience in a similar role would be great, so when applying please provide as much detail on your employment history as possible.
- A permanent or temporary contract with a starting salary of £24,690 pa (including shift allowance) rising to c.£27,000 after 2 years' service
- c£500 pay rise every 6 months for 2 years
- You will be able to join our Private Medical Insurance from day one
- Shift allowance, along with paid overtime and 26 days' holidays plus bank holidays is also included
- When you first join us, you’ll take part in a comprehensive training programme with off the job training to bring you up to speed.
Are you eligible to work in the UK?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here