Parts Quality Assurance Inspector - Special Skills
Job Ref: R00110983
- Salary: £24,379 plus Shift Allowance
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Permanent
- Hours: 39 Hours PW - 2 Shift Pattern, Paid OT Opportunities
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 13th August 2022
As a PQA Inspector, you’ll drive investigations into supplier components, as well as represent the company at supplier meetings.
With prior experience of engineering, and a base understanding of drawing and specifications, you’ll ideally possess an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification in Engineering (Mechanical, Materials or Electrical).
- Daily troubleshooting activities for potential supplier related parts concerns.
- Support technical investigations.
- Support the PQA team to make consistent, decisive and rational judgments on parts quality concerns.
- Support cross functionally (Engineering, Design, Production, Production Control) and with suppliers to resolve quality concerns.
- Use the supplier performance management database
Please confirm proof of right to work in the UK?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here