Parts Quality Assurance Inspector
Job Ref: R00005440
- Salary: £22,432 (plus approproate shift allowance)
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Permanent
- Hours: Full-time/Shift patterns
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 31st May 2018
Help NMUK maintain the highest quality standards possible by effective investigation and countermeasure implementation for supplied part quality concerns.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Technically lead investigations into supplier components.
- Represent the company in supplier meetings.
- Work cross functionally with other departments within NMUK.
- Prepare reports for both internal and external use
- Review & approve Supplier 8D Reports.
- Ideally educated to HNC (or equivalent) level in a recognised Electrical or Mechanical discipline.
- A background in Quality Assurance is preferable.
- Understanding of drawings and specifications.
- Familiar with Inspection techniques and standard measurement tools & methods.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office 10
- Ability to lead on occasion.
Do you have the relevant experience and requirements?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here
Share/Save This Job