Perceived Quality Specialist
Job Ref: R00072347
- Location: Nissan Paddington
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: Fulltime 39hours
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 24th January 2021
Nissan Design Europe's Perceived Quality team is highly cross functional, working inside and outside the European Design Studio. Responsible for collaborating with styling, engineering & manufacturing and product teams to define and deliver the required competitive level of Design Quality for Nissans production vehicles.
This role requires automotive industry experience, the ability to remain focused on tasks whilst adhering to project deliverables; strong cross functional team-working and excellent communication / presentation skills.
- •Collaboration with the Design Studio creative teams on exploratory and upstream Design Quality development including Engineering & Manufacturing development support from concept to model freeze
- •Collaboration with styling, engineering, manufacturing & suppliers to identify, develop and implement countermeasures that resolve Design & PQ concern items
- •Competitor vehicle assessments for Perceived Quality evaluation / forecasting and future model target setting, including strategic brand development
- •Communication of Perceived Quality target status / achievement up to production and in collaboration with the key stakeholders
Do you ahve proof of right to work in the UK?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here