IS Performance Management Specialist
Job Ref: 54174
- Salary: £37,113+Negotiable Dependent on exp + overtime + benefits
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: FT
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 28th September 2017
Our mission at Nissan is to become the most desirable Asian car brand in Europe. Information Systems is a key strategic enabler in the realisation of this goal and is currently transforming both Systems and Technology to support this.
IS Service Delivery underpins Nissan Europe’s entire operational activities, responsible for Service Operation of hundreds of systems, including many critical, real time applications.
We’re looking for bright, innovative and dynamic individuals to become part of our team.
- Service Performance: develop and maintain the service performance management process.
- Performance Reporting: report performance metrics and achievements to relevant stakeholders.
- Service Improvement: identify improvement opportunities to ensure ongoing effectiveness within the overall organisation.
- Relationship Building: develop constructive relationships to ensure Service Delivery is recognised as a trusted partner within Nissan Europe.
- 5 years’ experience working in a technology team
- Experience of performance management within an outsourced services model
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Strong customer service ethic
- Ability to engage with customers, suppliers and internal teams
- Able to work under pressure without compromising on quality
- A forward thinking outlook, able to spot opportunities
- Educated to degree level (desirable)
- ITIL appreciation (desirable)
- Experience of using Service Now or equivalent ITSM tool (desirable)