Job Ref: R00024692
- Salary: £22,432 (plus appropriate shift allowance)
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Permanent
- Hours: Full time/Shift patterns
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 24th January 2019
To help NMUK maintain the highest quality standards possible by effective investigation and countermeasure implementation for supplied part quality concerns.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Technically lead investigations into supplier components.
- Represent the company in supplier meetings.
- Work cross functionally with other departments within NMUK.
- Prepare reports for both internal and external use.
- Review & approve Supplier 8D reports.
- Ideally educated to ONC level or equivalent in Mechanical, Materials or Electrical Engineering.
- A background in Quality Assurance is preferred.
- Familiar with inspection techniques and standard measurement tools & methods.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office 10.
- Ability to lead on occasion.
- Calibration experience desired but not essential.
Do you have the required background and experience for this position?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here
Share/Save This Job