Throughout your role, you will learn about the vast variety of functions within procurement and will be allocated your own area of responsibility from the following:
Line Parts, Indirect, Aftersales, Vendor Tooling, Purchase Project Management, Purchase Planning & Co-ordination, Supplier Quality Development and Total Delivered Cost.
26 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
Company car ownership scheme
Discretionary UEFA match tickets
Free on-site parking
Salary: £31,314 , rising every 6 months, ending on £38,134
Sports and Social committee
Paid overtime at 1.5x hourly rate
Working hours: Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-1:20pm
- Must have or are expected to gain at least a 2.1 in any degree discipline
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven thinker
- A creative, forward thinker with excellent communication and team working skills
- Strong time management and planning skills with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced organisation
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications
- A positive attitude towards travel within the UK & Abroad
- You must have permission to live and work in the UK without restriction at the time of hire
- Language Skills: Fluent English speaker, other languages would be an advantage
- Full clean driving license
- Attention to detail, performing accurate & detailed work
- Strong communication & interpersonal skill
- Ability to integrate, interact & work within a team
- Good time & workload management skills to achieve results
- Self-motivation – able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working within deadlines and in a fast paced environment
The subject of the degree you are doing is not as important as the type of person you are. If you think you have the skills to make an impression we want to hear from you. One thing’s for sure though, you’ll develop quickly, because, the pace here is fast to say the least!
Procurement is a key function within any automotive manufacturer. After all, when you consider that 80% of the car value is from externally sourced components you can understand how important your role within procurement will be. You’ll be involved in supporting sourcing activities across new models, daily communication with suppliers (including potential visits), supporting cost reduction activities and much more! You will have several projects on the go, at any one time : one thing’s for sure, you’ll develop quickly, because, the pace here is fast to say the least!
Once you have selected a vacancy that you are interested in, you will first need to apply online. As part of this application, you will be asked to provide information on your education and career history. You will also be required to submit a current CV for review. It is important that you provide us with relevant and up-to-date information.