Production Control Controller Job Description
Mission and Main Objectives:
Support supply chain management operations
Outline and Responsibilities:
• •Window person for new business from non-European Customer base.
• •Process Globally Sourced Parts (GSP) requests.
• •Manage new model business with Suppliers/Customers including confirmation of key measurable incl. Tooling, Process status & capacity confirmation (ANPQP activities).
• •Manage design change introduction.
• •Produce KPI’s to monitor new parts, Supplier & Design Change Status
• •May be required to manage, lead & develop a team of Admin Officers.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
• •Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
• •Experience of dealing with people at various levels both internal and external resources, and an excellent team player.
• •Good organizational and planning skills to facilitate regular need to multi-task and prioritize work.
• •Effective communicator with excellent written and verbal skills.
• •Good analytical problem solving skills, and recognition of need for accuracy.
• •Good project management skills, self-motivation and ability to work on own initiative.
• •Must be fully computer literate as all systems are PC based
Do you have proof of right to work in the UK?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE