Project Management Apprenticeship Job Description
We are an aspiring organisation, and we are looking for equally bold and creative apprentice to join our dynamic Project Management team. Nissan is positioned to become the most desirable Asian brand in Europe, and we need your help to get there.
We are seeking a Project Management apprentice to be based at Nissan Technical Centre Europe, Cranfield to follow a fully supported training programme with the University of Bedfordshire, delivered through combined classroom training and workplace learning. Lasting two years, you should achieve a Certificate of Higher Education in Project Management.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Participate in activities from digital development through to serial production
- Project support & coordination with internal customers
- Preparation of project schedules; defining tasks and milestones
- Monitoring of project health, preparing reports, reporting to relevant stakeholder
- Creation and implementation of efficiency improvement initiatives
- Learn to identify, manage and monitor project risk or opportunities
Background and Experience
- Relevant Level 3 qualification in Engineering (BTEC, NVQ, STEM A-Levels).
- Team player with motivation for learning
- Analytical skills to interpret project & technical information
- Strong written verbal communication skills
- Highly competent with MS Office products
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Discretionary UEFA match tickets
- Free on-site parking
- Salary: £14,955
- Sports and Social committee
- Subsidised canteen
- Training opportunities
- Paid overtime at 1.5x hourly rate
- Working hours: Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-1:20pm
Nissan has one of the most comprehensive European presences of any overseas manufacturer, employing more than 17,000 staff across locally-based Design, Research & Development, Manufacturing, Logistics, Purchasing and Sales & Marketing operations. Total production in the UK alone is now over 9 million vehicles including award-winning crossovers, commercial vehicles and the Nissan LEAF, the world’s most popular electric vehicle.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture and sell high-performance, fun-to-drive vehicles. Nissan is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all. Applicants will be considered for all positions regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law.