Job Ref: R00084011
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 10th June 2021
Support NMUK Export Parts Warehouse function (A-ILN) in maintaining high level quality standard by means of effective investigation and robust countermeasure implementation for supplied part quality concerns.
Outline and Responsibilities:
- Working together with shift QA Inspectors to assess material/part quality.
- Carefully maintain non-conformance processing through records and tracking systems (database), including root cause and corrective actions.
- Plan, execute and oversee inspection of inbound product to confirm quality conformance to specifications.
- Analyse & investigate material/part complaints (PIR) to ensure closure in a timely manner.
- Complete and present effective weekly/monthly KPI reports,