Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Ref: R00039914
- Salary: £38,134 (negotiable) plus benefits
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: FT 39 hours per week (day shift)
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 3rd August 2019
Working in our Sunderland plant, we are looking to recruit a QA Engineer, to work with the wider business to achieve agreed QA Key Performance Indicators and quality targets (on schedule and within budget) for all projects and products.
- Support quality activities on both current and new model introduction activities.
- Develop and maintain QA documentation, i.e. Inspection Plans/Standards.
- Specialist auditing of key processes and shop activities.
- Understand and implement quality standards to processes and procedures.
- Use SPC and associated tools for measurement analysis of process tools and facility buy offs.
- Data management of in-house process control recording software (Lighthouse).
- Generate technical and management reports.
- Concern investigations, process improvement and QC story support.
- Support horizontal deployment and U-Navi deployment activities.
- Champion implementation of process and parts traceability.
- Lead customer quality improvement activities
Do you have experience in the manufacturing sector?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here