Regional Network Development Section Manager
- Salary: Competitive Salary with potential to earn bonus
- Location: Nissan Maple Cross
- Position: Permanent
- Hours: Full Time
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 10th August 2019
This is an important role with responsibility for implementing the Brands Network Representation Strategy at a regional level. Working with the Dealer Network, often at Board Level, this individual will be the brands lead on business relocations, property developments, business sales, acquisitions and introductions. Together with responsibility for supporting the Dealers Business Planning as well as financial improvement planning this role takes a holistic approach to the important Franchise business relationships.
- Lead and take ownership of all Network Development projects in the region working closely with the Regional Operations teams.
- Project manage Dealer Establishments, Closures, Relocations and Site Developments supporting the Dealers during these processes, and where necessary liaising with funding institutions and third-party stakeholders.
- Prospect and meet new applicants as determined by Network Development Planning.
- Produce and present project proposals and updates to the Board at the Franchise Review Meetings.
- Support Dealers with their business planning and budgeting including submissions to the Composite Systems.
- Engage with and support Dealers experiencing financial underperformance, with performance investigations, action planning and delivery.