Sales Performance Manager
Job Ref: https://alliance.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/nissanjobs/job/Maple-Cross/Sales-Performance-Manager_R00052158
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Nissan Maple Cross
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: Full Time
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 21st February 2020
The mission of the Sales Performance Manager is to maximise performance of the dealerships in the zone in terms of volume [registrations and wholesales], market share, profit and customer experience through implementation of Sales, Marketing and Customer Quality strategies.
- Responsible for the sales performance [registrations and wholesales] of dealer groups as well as independent dealers.
- Responsible for delivering market share targets [Private, Business and Motability] and maximising model specific market share
- Responsible for driving Customer Quality scores through dedicated action planning and monitoring of the progress
- Responsible for stock management of the dealers to ensure right stock mix is available for the local market
- Reporting and forecasting to the District Performance Manager on zone performance and key issues [territory analysis, group reviews, dealership marketing activities, pay plan structure etc.]
- Implementation of Nissan Motor (GB) Ltd commercial strategy to the dealers and groups (campaigns, special versions, new model launch actions, focus dealers etc.)
- Ensure compliance of all the dealers with NMGB internal programmes i.e. demonstrator, N-Supply Wholesales Programme etc.
- Support District Performance Manager managing all aspects of dealership operations including Network Profitability, Used Cars Performance and After Sales
- Working closely with After Sales Area Managers on Customer Quality, Accessory sales and other required areas to understand performance of Service department
- Share best practices across dealership in the zone