Senior Digital Engineer
Job Ref: R00117305
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: Fulltime
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 15th August 2022
Digital HYPERCOMP is a key activity within NMUK’s future electrification programme; EV36Zero.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the leadership and development the Digital HYPERCOMP team aiming to make a breakthrough in manufacturing performance by improving the gathering, display and use of digital data.
- • Lead, develop and engage the Digital HYPERCOMP Team.
- • Interface with business customers to develop digital data strategies to support future business competitiveness.
- • Support process development in line with Digital HYPERCOMP vision.
- • Apply for and manage Capital and Overhead budget.
- • Where practical apply for, and support validation of, UK Government grant support.
Do you have proof of right to work in the UK?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here