Senior Legal Counsel
Job Ref: R00105796
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Fixed Term
- Hours: FT Days
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 2nd July 2022
To support the business on legal and regulatory issues relating to Nissan’s UK manufacturing business as well as providing support special projects.
Outline and Responsibilities:
- To work closely with the Legal Manager on the provision of a broad range of legal advice to a fast-paced business
- To manage autonomously the provision of timely and high-quality legal advice to a wide internal client base
- To work closely with other members of the legal team as well as stakeholders from business divisions such as Purchasing, Engineering, Health and Safety, Environmental, Energy, Infrastructure and Real Estate, and Quality Assurance, Finance, Customs, HR, IT/IS departments etc as well as senior management
- To advise generally on commercial contracts and draft, review and negotiate a variety of matters
Do you have proof of right to work in the UK?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here
Share/Save This Job