Services Mechanical Engineer
Job Ref: R00093167
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: 39hours (fulltime)
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 30th June 2022
Manage all aspects of mechanical building services engineering work within the motor vehicle plant including legislation compliance, full project management and refurbishment planning. Support Maintenance department in day to day technical matters
- Responsibility for all mechanical building services including developing refurbishment strategies, obsolescence management, efficiency improvements, technical support to maintenance and legal compliance.
- Carry out engineering evaluation on plant loading and capacity from mechanical service aspect for compressed air, LPHW, gas, HVAC and water systems.
- Liaise closely with Production, Maintenance and Safety departments to ensure all new and refurbishment projects are fit for purpose, comply with all appropriate engineering directives and standards, and meet business requirements.
- Supporting mandatory compliance obligations in regards to building services
Do you have proof of right to work in the UK?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here