Steering Design Engineer
Job Ref: R00072491
- Location: Nissan Cranfield
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: Fulltime
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 25th February 2021
The Nissan Europe Chassis development team is responsible for the development of Nissan’s suspension and steering systems to meet the diverse requirements of the European, Russian and GOM markets. Our influence extends to all vehicles made for these areas, and all Nissan facilities within these areas.
- Design, engineering approval, and release of chassis system components/specifications of Steering systems.
- Confirmation of vehicle target achievement, with related departments in the European and global Nissan organisation.
- Management of suppliers to complete development of new models, validation of component performance, and achievement of cost targets
- Implementation of technical cost reductions, and provide technical support to purchase organisation for commercial negotiations.
- Improve quality of current production models.