Job Ref: R00087678
- Location: Nissan Cranfield
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: 39hours per week- Fulltime
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 12th August 2021
At NTCE we provide a local Centre of Expertise service that encompasses Learning & Development, Talent Management and Talent Acquisition, working with our HR Business Partner teams for effective delivery.
Deliver NTCE Talent Management and Talent Acquisition
- Deploy regional AMIEO TM and TA strategy in line with NTCE business needs
- Talent acquisition which involves identifying and acquiring skilled workers to meet our organizational needs. Identify, acquire, assess, and hire candidates to fill open positions within the Company (including screening candidates and carrying out interviews for internal/external recruitment, preparing offers and all related paperwork, carrying out inductions for new employees, etc.)
- Lead Recruitment for IPs, Apprentices and Graduates for NTCE in line with the annual requirements set by each business function
- Lead Validation centres for Graduates at NTCE, work closely across UK to align on the processes as much as the business specificities allow
Do you have proof of right to work in the UK?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE
Share/Save This Job