Tax Controller (Remote UK based)
Job Ref: R00084310
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: Fulltime 39 hours per week
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 11th July 2021
Due to a recent restructuring within our Finance Department, to align with the ever-changing European area, we have a position within our Sunderland plant for a Tax Controller
This is an outstanding opportunity at an exciting time of change. for someone to come into the business and have primary responsibility for the management of Nissan’s UK VAT obligations and to provide general support to the UK Tax Manager in all areas of UK taxation
- •External and internal VAT compliance and reporting, including preparation of monthly and quarterly VAT returns
- •Preparation of claims and VAT return to overseas tax authorities for recovery of overseas VAT.
- •Being the first point of contact for all VAT queries and adding value to the business via solution-orientated, compliant and tax efficient advice provided across the UK group.
- •Providing VAT advisory support for projects in the UK and Europe.
- •Providing advice to other business functional areas such as Customs, Purchasing, and Logistics.
Do you have Proof of Right to work in the UK
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here