Tool and Cutter Technician
Job Ref: R00041627
- Salary: £30,368 + Shift allowance + Overtime + Benefits
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: FT (39 hours pw) shift patterns
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 31st October 2019
The Unit shop tooling department are looking for Tooling technicians to join their team.
Key skills and qualifications
- Proven problem solving capabilities.
- Time served apprenticeship in a machining discipline.
- City and Guilds, ONC, BTEC National or equivalent level 3 qualification in Engineering
- Set up and operate O/D grinders and surface grinders
- Read and interpret tooling drawings.
- Investigate and diagnose tool breakages and quality issues.
- Set up and provide complex tooling for production machining line.
Have you served a recognised apprenticeship in a machining discipline ?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here
Share/Save This Job