Tool and Cutter Technician (Vehicle Plant)
Job Ref: R00022074
- Salary: £30,368 + Shift allowance + Overtime + Benefits
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: FT (39 hours pw) shift patterns
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 7th January 2019
The Unit shop tooling department are looking for Tooling technicians to join their team.
Key skills and qualifications
- Proven problem solving capabilities.
- Time served apprenticeship in a machining discipline.
- City and Guilds, ONC, BTEC National or equivalent level 3 qualification in Engineering
- Set up and operate O/D grinders and surface grinders
- Read and interpret tooling drawings.
- Investigate and diagnose tool breakages and quality issues.
- Set up and provide complex tooling for production machining line.