Trim & Chassis Production Engineer
Job Ref: R00030327
- Salary: c£38,000+ (negotiable depending on experience)
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Permanent
- Hours: Full-time
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 26th April 2019
To join the T&C Vehicle Production Engineering team to support the successful launch of New Models and Current Model Production.
The role requires cross functional work with Manufacturing, Engineering Departments, QA and Design to implement Cost saving, Quality improvements and innovative solutions.
- Design and develop Production Processes and associated Documentation.
- Support Current Model and New Model development to achieve project milestones and KPI’s.
- Manage Design Change validation to achieve Cost & Quality improvements.
- Lead Cross Functional Concern Investigation activities.
- Technical support for Manufacturing.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Engineering related Degree or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of CAD and MS Office software packages.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Project Management abilities.
- Able to present effectively to all levels of staff.
- Understanding of New Model development cycle desirable.
Want to apply? We just need to check, do you have the desired experience and qualifications?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here