UK Security Manager
Job Ref: R00020336
- Salary: c£60,000
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Permanent
- Hours: Full-Time
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 30th November 2018
The main objective is to drive improved performance across a number of sites and develop a long term strategic approach to enhancing the overall security standards and effectiveness. This appointment will achieve the aim of having one single security coordinator for all Nissan Companies based in the UK.
- Oversee the external contract management service provider across all UK sites to ensure the highest security performance is maintained at all times
- Manage the development and implementation of global/regional security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure the highest performance of security
- Work with other executives and external consultants as appropriate to prioritise security initiatives and spending control based on appropriate risk management and/or financial methodology.
- Interface with legal, audit, risk management, information system and HR regarding security-related matters.
- Maintain relationships with law enforcement and other related government agencies as well as interacting with other security organisations outside of Nissan and Renault network for benchmarking purposes.
- In case of all security breaches (thefts, fraud, etc.), collect evidence and analyse information gathered.
- Managing and Leading others with strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong communication skills (including experience of presenting information to Senior Management)
- Ideally, degree qualified with experience of Security Management at a senior level
- Experience of managing a significant Security team
- Health & Safety qualification
- Knowledge of legislation regarding CCTV/Data