Vehicle & Component Test Services Apprentice Job Description
- The Apprenticeship is 42 months in duration and you will achieve a Level 4 Propulsion Technician Apprenticeship, including an HNC in Engineering.
- You will study at Milton Keynes College for 1 day a week with 100% based in the workplace in the final year.
- You will join the Nissan Technical Centre Europe based in Cranfield, Bedfordshire.
- You will cover Nissan’s comprehensive training scheme in the Vehicle & Component Test Services team, supporting a group of technicians and its management to influence the vehicles of the future.
- The programme combines first-hand involvement in the Nissan state-of-the-art Design & Development process, together with formal training in Engineering and Product development
- The apprenticeship will give a broad insight into the Design & Development process within the organisation through on the job training and work-based learning in multiple test sections on rotation as required.
- Enjoys challenges
- Keen to learn
Do you have the right to work in the UK?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE
Share/Save This Job