VEHICLE QUALITY ASSURANCE MOTOR VEHICLE INSPECTOR
Job Ref: R00044684
- Salary: £22,432 + Overtime, shift allowance + Benefits
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: Full time/shift patterns
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 19th September 2019
Quality is not just a guideline for Nissan, it is a priority. It goes a long way to explaining how we came to be one of the most efficient and successful vehicle manufacturing plants in Europe.
For a VQA Inspector with a real passion for Quality, along with Mechanical and Electrical Vehicle experience, this is the perfect opportunity to keep our impeccable standards high – and drive your own career in the right direction.
- Routine process and facility auditing.
- Leading mechanical/electrical investigations on vehicles.
- Work cross functionally with other Departments within NMUK.
- Prepare reports for internal use.
- Work in accordance with Nissan standards and specifications.
- Background in The Motor Vehicle Sector or similar, with a good understanding of vehicle electrical and mechanical systems.
- The ability to work in a team and at times, independently within a high volume manufacturing environment.
- NVQ (Minimum Level 2) qualification or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance is required.
- Able to follow written instructions and specifications.
- Good understanding of Microsoft programs
- Good communication skills.