Job Ref: R00043053
- Salary: £38, 134 (negotiable) plus benefits
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: FT 39 hrs (day shift)
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 29th August 2019
We are looking for a VQE Engineer to join the VQE new model function within QA section as a new model development engineer, supporting the plant in the launch of major and minor projects from initial stages with creation of test plans, digital and physical phase support through to PPCM and PM reporting.
- Major and minor project coordination including test plan creation, build schedule monitoring, vehicle buy off and delivery, etc.
- Support vehicle test, water management, road test first line root cause investigation and allocation to responsible R&D departments/process shops.
- Support and reporting of all main KPI’s in DSK, PPCM and progress meetings.
- •Collect, analyse and report vehicle QVCC/QTF status and coordinate reviews with other shops in order to resolve open issues.
- Attend start and end of shift meetings and be window for all VQE issues.
- •Support/Create COP plans based on vehicle destination for applicable models
Do you have proof of right to work in the UK?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here