Do you want to be part of a team that achieves great milestones by producing 500,000 cars per year?
As a member of our Nissan manufacturing staff team you will have both the most rewarding and challenging role in the plant. For our positions we do require a range of characteristics that would be key to your success at NMUK. Here are the attributes that we look for throughout the recruitment process and in our future Nissan manufacturing staff.
You will need the ability to work paid overtime at short notice and potentially weekends and be prepared to move to different departments when required. You must be able to pick up new jobs and skills when required.
Being able to adapt to a new environment and getting to grips with the role quickly is essential. You will need to be able to adapt to changing processes and procedures on a regular basis as well as being open to new training methods.
You will need to be able to cope in a high-pressure environment that is targeted at meeting the quota daily as a plant. You will need to work to tight deadlines and be able to follow specific instructions and it is also important to be able to respond to breakdowns by using your time effectively.
You will need to start your shift on time and be able to complete your shift to the best of your ability. Sometimes you will need to be able stay back for paid overtime at short notice.
You will need to take pride in quality and ensuring your work meets specific standards. You will follow quality processes to ensure effective benchmarking.
You will be placed in a team of around 20-30 fellow manufacturing employees. You will work together with your team to achieve objectives set by the business. You will need to have team ethic to help each other out when necessary.
Here are also some Hints and Tips on what to include/ not include in your CV to us.
- Include personal information (i.e. name, address, phone number and email).
- Include your career history (starting with the most recent).
- Include your qualifications and/or courses relevant to the role you are applying for.
- Make sure to include your previous and current employment dates.
- Make sure it is in a clear format that is readable.
- Try to make it fit on to 2 pages.
- Make sure to include enough detail so that we can understand your career history
- If you do not have any career history, please tell us what you have been doing so we can understand why you want to apply for this role.
- DO NOT upload a blank CV as this will not be progressed!
We hope this gives you a better insight into what we look for in our manufacturing staff. We look forward to hearing from you and good luck!