Job Ref: R00000216
- Salary: £40-50k + Comprehensive benefits package
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: FT (39 hours pw) shift patterns
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 20th December 2019
We are looking for time served electrical and mechanical maintenance technicians to ensure the smooth running of our world class manufacturing facilities within the Vehicle Plant.
The role will require you to perform reactive and planned maintenance on a wide range of manufacturing plant and equipment.
Vehicle production consists of several different departments each containing a wide range of equipment and processes.
The role requires a high technical skill level alongside a proactive approach to resolving issues and implementing countermeasures.
- A recognised apprenticeship in an electrical or mechanical discipline
- ONC, BTEC or NVQ Level 3 in Maintenance or Engineering
- Maintenance experience gained in a manufacturing environment
- Breakdown response
- Planned maintenance tasks
- Continuous improvement activities