Maintenance Technician (Castings Plant)
Job Ref: R00069251
- Salary: £40-50k + Comprehensive benefits package
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: FT (39 hours pw) shift patterns
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 31st December 2021
Are you a forward-thinking, dynamic and time-served Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance Technician?
We can offer you a working environment where no two days are the same and where employee development and recognition are at the heart of what we do.
In this exciting team within the 24/7 Castings division, you will provide breakdown response cover and perform planned/reactive maintenance on a wide range of world-leading manufacturing plant equipment., working with leaders in their field on international and cross-functional projects.
- You will have a recognised apprenticeship in an Electrical or Mechanical discipline
- You will possess an ONC, BTEC or NVQ Level 3 in Maintenance or Engineering
- You will be proud of your Maintenance background in a manufacturing environment
- Ideally you will have maintenance and fault-finding experience across PLC controls, robotics, HMI screens, relay logic control, fixed & variable speed drives, process control, hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanical transmissions
- Breakdown response
- Planned maintenance tasks
- Continuous improvement activities
Have you served a recognised 4 year apprenticeship in an Electrical or Mechanical discipline ?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here