Maintenance Technician - Castings Plant
Job Ref: R00069251
- Salary: £40-50k + Comprehensive benefits package
- Location: Nissan Sunderland
- Position: Full Time
- Hours: FT (39 hours pw) shift patterns
- Date Listed:
- Closing: 31st May 2021
We are looking for time served electrical and mechanical maintenance technicians to ensure the smooth running of our 24/7 Castings Plant manufacturing facilities.
You will provide breakdown response cover and perform planned/reactive maintenance on a wide range of manufacturing plant and equipment.
Ideally candidates will have experience of maintaining and fault finding on the following types of equipment and processes :
Relay Logic control
Fixed and variable speed drives
- A recognised apprenticeship in an electrical or mechanical discipline
- ONC, BTEC or NVQ Level 3 in Maintenance or Engineering
- Maintenance experience gained in a manufacturing environment
- Breakdown response
- Planned maintenance tasks
- Continuous improvement activities
Have you served a recognised 4 year apprenticeship in an electrical or mechanical discipline ?
NOT a Nissan employee? APPLY HERE Already a Nissan employee? Find out how to apply here